Visit the Find a Resource page
to begin searching for tools, articles, fact sheets, and other helpful items.Note: You must log in to view or search through the database. Searching through the resources only searches through the Resources database and NOT the entire site.
Use ordinary terms for searching the title, description, and keywords. For example, are your looking for childhood asthma? Try searching for "child asthma".
Use the dropdown menus to set search criteria for the following:
- Topic Areas: One of the five categories (Becoming a Health Literacy Professional, Becoming a Health Literate Organization, Emergency Preparedness, Evaluating your Health Literacy Work, or Tools for Effective Communication).
- Target Population: Race or ethnicity
- This tool benefits: Authors, Clinicians, ESOL Teachers...
- Type of resource: Article, blogs, books...
- Measurement: Some resource authors provide specific measurement methods.