Call for Experts
IHA is issuing a Call for Experts for the Health Literacy Solutions Center and other health literacy-related activities. If you have expertise in any particular area and would be willing to share that expertise with the health literacy community, please fill out the form below.
Here are some of the areas for which we're seeking experts:
- Peer reviewers for Certificate lessons
- Standard-setting and item writing for Certificate final assessment questions
- Speakers Bureau
- As an expert advisory group member for:
- When we’re planning our Conferences
- When a question comes up on the Discussion List
- For the Journal when a peer-reviewer is needed on a tough-to-recruit-for topic
- To write a Blog (click here for additional information on submitting a blog)
- As a member of our Health Literacy Solutions Center Advisory Panel (click here for additional information).
Please complete the form below and upload a copy of your resume by 5 pm PST on August 2, 2021. We will respond to all submissions by August 20, 2021.
*Please let us know what area you're interested in under the Summary Section.
If you have any questions, please contact Eskarlethe Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.